This tire is DOT approved for highway speeds and use on US Highways.
This 6-ply tire has a load rating of 2040 lbs. when fully inflated to its max PSI of 65. It is recommended to run trailer tires at their max PSI as that is what they are tested at for ratings and running them lower could cause tread wear issues or even a possible blow out.
This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of new Special
Trailer (ST) tire manufactured by HANKOOK Tire and Technology bearing
Department of Transportation (DOT) prescribed tire identification numbers.
Eligible tires shall be used on the vehicle/equipment on which they were
originally installed according to the vehicle/equipment manufacturer’s
or Hankook’s recommendation. This warranty applies if all following
qualification requirements are met:
• The tire was purchased on or after January 1, 2021.
• The tire is a size, load rating and speed rating equal to or greater than
that recommended by the vehicle/equipment manufacturer.
• The tire has not become unserviceable due to a condition listed under
WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
• The tire is within 6 years from the date of manufacture or 6 years from
the date of purchase, whichever benefits the customer.
WHAT IS COVERED AND FOR HOW LONG
Should any Hankook ST tire covered by this limited warranty become
unusable due to a workmanship or material related condition during
its usable tread life (more than 2/32nds of an inch of remaining tread),
Hankook will give a credit on the following conditions:
1. During the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread and within one
year from date of purchase:
Tire will be replaced with a comparable new Hankook produced tire
free of charge, including mounting and balancing charges. Applicable
taxes on the new tire and cost of any other charges in connection with
the replacement of the tire is required to be paid by the owner.
2. After the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread or after one year
from date of purchase, whichever occurs first: The amount of the credit
will be determined by multiplying the then current dealer selling price
for the same tire (excluding taxes) by the percentage of remaining usable
tread depth, based on the original tread depth. The cost of mounting,
balancing and any other service charges, fees, and applicable taxes
shall be paid by the owner.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty does not apply to tires which are being serviced
under the following conditions:
• Originally purchased or used outside the United States of America or
• Willful Abuse / Collision / Wreck / Fire.
• Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation.
• Road Hazards including without limitation to punctures, cuts, impact
breaks, stone drills, bruises, bulges, snags, collisions, etc.
• Premature/irregular wear due to vehicle/equipment mechanical reason
and/or improper maintenance.
• Conditions resulting from without limitation to improper mounting/
demounting, under inflation, improper tire size, improper repair,
defect in vehicle, abuse, improper storage.
• Cosmetic ozone or weather cracking
• Ozone or weather cracking on tires over 4 years old from the date of
• Ride disturbance complaints after 2/32nds tread wear or 1 year from
date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
• With tread depth of 2/32nds or less remaining depth.
• With the serial number cut or buffed.
• Racing & off-road use and Misapplication.
• Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or
* Note: Consequential damage mentioned above may not apply to you
based on States limitation.