All GlobalTrax tires have a Limited Warranty for three (3) years from the tire manufacture date or two (2) years from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
The full warranty is as follows:
You are eligible for the benefits of this warranty (the “Limited Warranty”) only if you are the original owner and consumer of new GLOBALTRAX trailer tires, such tires bear the original Department of Transportation (DOT) - prescribed tire identification numbers, and such tires are on the trailer upon which they were originally installed according to the trailer manufacturer’s or BADGER COMPONENTS’ recommendations.
WHAT IS WARRANTED AND FOR HOW LONG?
Subject to the limitations contained in this Limited Warranty, your new GLOBALTRAX tires are warranted under this Limited Warranty against failures due to defective materials and workmanship for a period of thirty-six (36) months from the date of tire manufacture or twenty-four (24) months from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. Tire manufacture date is determined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) - prescribed tire identification numbers.
A. Eligibility: A tire is eligible for warranty coverage under this Limited Warranty only if the tire is presented by the original owner and consumer within thrity-six (36) months of the tire manufacture date or twenty-four (24) months from date of purchase, whichever occurs first, the tire has a minimum of 2/32nd inch of tire tread depth remaining, and all procedures in this Limited Warranty are followed.
B. Free Replacement: Subject to the limitations contained in this Limited Warranty, if a GLOBALTRAX tire fails due to defective materials or workmanship during the first 10% of tread wear, the tire will be replaced with a new comparable GLOBALTRAX tire without charge.
C. Tread wear Prorated Discount: A defective tire that does not qualify for free replacement under (B) above, but that is otherwise eligible for warranty coverage under this Limited Warranty, will entitle you to a discount on the purchase of a new comparable GLOBALTRAX tire. The amount of the discount will be calculated based upon the percentage of tread that remains on the defective tire. For example, if 60% of the original tread remains on the defective tire, you will be entitled to a 60% discount off of the retail price of a new comparable GLOBALTRAX tire. You are responsible for all labor costs for mounting and balancing and for all applicable taxes.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
1. Damage, failure, or irregular or premature tread wear caused by, resulting from, or arising out of fire, accident, chemical corrosion, malicious mischief, vandalism, or road hazards. Example of road hazards include, without limitation, nails, glass, rocks, curbs, and other foreign objects and natural and man-made obstructions or obstacles such as excavations, construction, potholes, and chuckholes. Damages caused by road hazards can include, without limitation, cuts, snags, punctures, scuffs, carcass bruises, and impact breaks.
2. Damage, failure, or irregular or premature tread wear caused by, resulting from, or arising out of improper operation or maintenance such as, without limitation, misapplication, neglect, misuse, running flat, overloading, under-or-over inflation, excessive speed, improper installation, improper wheel alignment, improper mounting or dismounting, use of puncture sealants, tire plugs, or fillers, noncompliance with safety, usage, or maintenance instructions or parameters, or any alteration to the tire such as, without limitation, grooving bead or sidewall decorative material or the addition of a white inlay (whitewall) to any tire.
3. Repaired Tires
4. Tires used in racing or competition
5. Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the trailer, costs of towing or transportation, and/or incidental or consequential damages of any type or nature. Vehicle or trailer damage is not covered.
6. Out of round tires returned after the first 10% of tread-wear
7. Damage resulting from vehicle mechanical problems.
8. Weather Cracking beyond 18 months of tire manufacture date
DEFINITION OF COMPARABLE TIRE
A “comparable” new GLOBALTRAX tire may either be the same line of tire or, if the defective tire is out of production or unavailable, a tire of the same basic or equal construction and quality with different sidewall or tread wear configuration. If a higher priced tire is accepted as replacement, you will be responsible for the difference in price.
COMPUTING TREAD WEAR
Tread wear is computed as a percentage of the original usable tread. The original usable tread does not include the last 2/32nd inch of tread depth. BADGER COMPONENTS shall make all determinations regarding tread wear and eligibility for warranty coverage under this Limited Warranty in its sole discretion.
BADGER COMPONENTS OBLIGATIONS
Defective tires qualifying for coverage under this Limited Warranty will be replaced either at no charge or at a discount in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty.
In order to claim under this Limited Warranty, you must present the allegedly defective tire to any GLOBALTRAX Tire Distributor or participating dealer in the USA or Canada. To obtain a no charge adjustment for tires, you must present proof of purchase date (such as trailer dealer or tire retailer invoice). You are responsible for payment of all taxes, as well as retailer charges for services that you request but are not covered by the warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
IF THERE IS NO GLOBALTRAX AUTHORIZED TIRE DEALER AVAILABLE
If there is no GLOBALTRAX Authorized Tire Dealer in your area, you must call (262) 677-9381, 9AM-4PM Central Time, weekdays for instructions regarding the allegedly defective tire. BADGER COMPONENTS may require that the tire be delivered by you, freight prepaid, to BADGER COMPONENTS directly or to a specified GLOBALTRAX Authorized Tire Dealer or other party designated by BADGER COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Except as noted in this Limited Warranty and unless otherwise provided by law, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CLEAR TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, and EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. This Limited Warranty is the entire warranty given by BADGER COMPONENTS and BADGER COMPONENTS complete obligation is as set forth herein. No one has the authority to imply, suggest, agree, represent, warrant, or promise contrary to the terms hereof.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY
REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE GLOBALTRAX TRAILER TIRE AS SET FORTH HEREIN, EITHER AT NO CHARGE OR AT A DISCOUNTED CHARGE, AS APPLICABLE, CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION OF BADGER COMPONENTS AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BADGER COMPONENTS OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BADGER COMPONENTS OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF TRAILER, TOWING, ROAD SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE, USE, OR OPERATION OF THE TIRE, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BADGER COMPONENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.