We sell a variety of trailer parts direct to consumers via our website and various e-commerce marketplaces. We have been around for 25 years and pride ourselves on a high standard of customer service. We are strategically located in Jackson, WI (just 20 minutes north of Milwaukee) close to I-41 & I-45.
Bring your Customer Service/Retail and phone interaction experience with phone interaction experience. Your day-to day will include customer service, sales, technical questions, returns processing, and order fulfillment.
"I enjoy being a customer service rep here and helping customers with their needs. I also like the fact that I was able to gain knowledge of different aspects of the business, scheduling freight and issuing orders as well as using the different programs required to operate."
" I enjoy coming to work every day and really like my co-workers. I also like the casual, family-like atmosphere. "
This position assumes responsibility for assisting customers by phone, email, & live chat (business to consumer) to provide product and service information and resolve product and service problems.
- Answer phones, reply to emails, assist via live chat to help customers with their specific needs. (Call volume can be 20-40 calls daily)
- Manage customer orders with accurate information
- Manage return/order error spreadsheets
- Handle escalated customer issues including investigating, resolving and follow up
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing various assigned tasks related to company projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry level Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Friendly & upbeat speaking voice
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
Badger Components is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time